I haven’t watched any K-Drama since the end of “God’s Gift: 14 Days.” I haven’t even watched the final episode and it’s been almost three months since it ended because I was that upset by it. lol… Anyway, I am going to give “It’s Okay, That’s Love” a chance. I hope it treats me well. I’m only 15 minutes in and it’s already looking pretty promising. :)
This is the strongest and saddest thing I’ve read in a long time.
WHERE *clap* THE *clap* FUCK *clap* IS *clap* THE *clap* VIDEO *clap*
mannnn FUCK Alicia Keys
She saw Bey come out lookin like this and said “well we ain’t doin that…”
Here is a short list of a few of the hundreds of examples of the media intentionally manipulating the public to support Israel’s recent offensive against Palestinians
July 24, 2014
- CNN journalist re-assigned from the region after tweeting that Israelis celebrating the death of civilians were scum.
- NBC journalist re-assigned after reporting too honestly on the situation on-the-ground.
- FOX News putting images of Gaza reduced to rubble with captions indicating (falsely) that it is damage done to Israel inflicted by Palestinian rockets. (image attached)
- The New York Times changing the headline about four children playing on the beach being killed by Israel to something that is intentionally vague/ambiguous.
- Diane Sawyer misidentifying photos of Palestinians in the conflict, claiming they are Israelis.
- MSNBC contributor Rula Jebreal calling out the network bias toward Israel and then having her TV appearances canceled as repercussion.
- Unfair coverage from the BBC which was protested widely in England.Please reblog or message with additions as you see/think of them and I will edit with the additions. I am sure we can create quite a large list of examples.
This is important. Hold media accountable. Publicly call out news outlets that are fucking up. Spread the truth beyond your circle of tumblr fans. Raise awareness and mobilize.
Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad as-Sadr (RA) pushing away a man from Saddam’s army.
me to saddamists
this is how you become gay
Nicki Minaj shining a light on the differences on acceptable sexuality from white women and black women.
While it has a good deal to do with color, it also has to do with the fact of how her sexuality is used.
The women above her could arguably be said to be catering to the sexual needs/wants/fantasies of men (Sports Illustrated is ESPECIALLY known for catering to a male gaze.) While Nicki Minaj has continuously used her sexuality to empower herself. Her sexuality isn’t for men, it’s for her own self. And THAT is a huge problem. Sexuality that isn’t designed for male consumption is deemed unacceptable and threatening. She is powerful, demanding, uncompromising, and men are weak, so that scares them.
And it’s also because she’s of Indian/Black background, no doubt about it. It’s not just racist, it’s also sexist.
Do you remember how big a deal it was in the media when Israel accused Hamas of this?
Do you see how the information that Hamas weren’t behind it is not being covered by the media?
Over 1,000 dead in Gaza. This was another genocidal Zionist lie.